• Lighted for day and night play
• Wind breaks, practice net and practice wall
• Two Pickleball courts available
• League play for both women and men
• Access to professional tennis lessons and drills
Lakewood Residents’ Club has women’s league teams for all skill levels and play both day and night to meet your scheduling needs.
Competition and camaraderie come together on the court. Men’s Tennis leagues play Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings and welcome all ages and skill levels.
Activity and friendships are key in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The courts are open for day and night play 7 days a week.
The club is currently looking for a tennis pro to do drills and lessons. Anyone interested should contact Kelly Young at email@example.com
Are you a local business or service looking to sponsor our swim team?
Get recognized in our community by appearing on our website and apps!